I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about cutting the ties with your cable company? Switch to LIVE streaming programming thanks to Sling TV! Right now when you sign up fo r3 months of Sling TV (which includes ESPN for all of your husbands who are skeptical) and Amazon will give you a FREE Amazon Fire TV Stick -or- $50 off an Amazon Fire TV!
What is Sling TV? Sling TV delivers live TV—without the cable company—directly to your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. Get the best of live TV—sports, current shows, movies, and breaking news—instantly. No hidden fees, just a clear-cut monthly rate. And for a limited time, sign up for Sling TV for three months and get $50 off your purchase of Amazon Fire TV or get a Fire TV Stick FREE. Get the best of live TV for $20 a month with ESPN, ESPN2, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, TNT, CNN, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Best of Maker, plus more channels to add on.
Here’s how to score this deal:
- Sign up for your subscription on the Sling TV website and prepay three months of Sling TV service.
- After signing up, you will receive a promotion code that can be used for $50 off Amazon Fire TV or a free Fire TV Stick.
- Copy the promotional code, go to www.amazon.com/redeemslingtvoffer, and add one Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to check out. Paste or enter the promotional code in the “Enter a gift card or promotion code” field, click the ‘Apply’ button and complete your order.
- When your device arrives, simply plug it in, connect to the internet, and start enjoying instantly.
This deal is only available for a limited time. Grab this deal now!