I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This simple recipe is perfect for taking to a party or starting off your very own gathering! Ham and Cheese Cups look impressive and yet are easy to make. We serve these at family brunch!
You will need:
- 10 ham slices
- 1 Large onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tsp olive oil
- 8 Eggs
- 10 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
- Parsley, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare a muffin tray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the onion, cheddar cheese, butter, olive oil, eggs, and salt.
- Place the slices of ham in the muffin tray resembling muffin liners.
- Fill with the egg and cheese mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven, set aside to cool down to room temperature before removing the cups from the tray.
- Top the cups with the cherry tomatoes and parsley.
Tips: Try with any other fillings!