I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beats by Dre are some of the most top-of-the-line headphones around, and you usually have to pay an arm and a leg for them. Today, on Tanga, you can snag a refurbished pair of Beats by Dre Diddybeats for only $38.99 – normally priced at $169.95!
These beats are available in either pink or black. My husband has a pair of these and ADORES them. Nervous about the product being refurbished? Never fear – this product comes with a 30 day return policy.
- Delivers superior sound in a comfortable design
- In-ear tips seal the ear for overall tonal balance and isolation from unwanted outside noise
- Ear-tips are designed to fit the shape of your ear
- ControlTalk module allowing you to make phone calls, take voice notes, play/pause music, skip tracks, and adjust volume
- Leather-wrapped housing with high-polished enamel end cap
- Flat cable design provides tangle-free and ultra-flexible use
- Gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo mini plug
- Available in 2 colors