I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Juicing is not dead because of the souping craze. You have many juicing options and I want to preset a few for you. Why should you start juicing? Juicing has great healing benefits and health benefits. It is an excellent way to get in your daily intake of fruits and vegetables. You can juice for health maintenance, weight loss or energy boosters. Whatever your choice it is easy and affordable to get started.
Tips For The Beginners
- You do not have to have a juicing machine to get started. I recommend using a blender until you decide if you are all in. Juicers range in price from about $60 to $500 and you probably already have a blender.
- Your goal should be an intake of three whole fruits a day and four whole vegetables a day. Remember to go for color in your selection process so that you have a good mixture of taste, vitamins and minerals.
- Watch your calorie and sugar intake. When juicing it is sort of easy to lose count of your calorie intake and sugar intake so stay with a plan that is is not so heavy on the fruit side and remember to cut fruit juicing with flax seed, yogurt, almond milk or even a vegetable or peanut butter.
Great Starter Recipes
There are a number of juicing recipes out there and it is an acquired taste. You will definitely learn how to tweak recipes to your liking and still get the most from them. My secret weapon is a green apple and greek yogurt. This two babies make everything taste right whether used together or solo. Here are some sites I try recipes from and have gotten some tasty recipes.
Great Juicer Machines
There is a huge variety of Juicing machines to select from. The prices are all over the place as well ranging from $60 to $500. It is truly what you can afford and what you looking for in a machine. Here are three in three different price ranges.
- Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor. This is available at various stores and online at Amazon.com. The price ranges from about $130 to $160.
- Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer. This baby really performs and cost about $300.
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System. Is a simple one serving system and the price ranges between $50 and $75. This is available at stores like Target and Walmart or you can get it online at Amazon as well.
Benefits of Juicing
The best example to share with you regarding to juice or not to juice is the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead by Joe Cross. This film will make you change your life and make juicing a lifestyle choice. http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/watch-fat-sick-and-nearly-dead/