I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
One of my most favorite places to shop is at Kohl’s! It seems there is always a great selection of everything from kitchen items, shoes, clothing and more! We all know that Kohl’s is known for its deal and coupons, but there are even more ways to save that you may not have known. I have some insider tips for you all to maximize your savings and get the BEST deals at Kohl’s!
- Sign up for the Yes 2 You Rewards Program: You can earn $5 for every $100 spent at Kohl’s when you sign up for the Yes 2 You Rewards program. You can sign up online and earn $5 in “free money” to use at Kohl’s for every $100 you spend. You get this money in addition to Kohl’s cash so it’s a great way to maximize your savings.
- Get Emails and Text Alerts: If you don’t already get the emails and text alerts you will receive a 15% off coupon when you sign up for each one. I would recommend spreading these out so you can use these in separate shopping trips. Go here to get in on the Kohl’s emails and you can text the word SAVE07 to 56457 and you will get a coupon sent to your phone.
- Purchase Discounted Gift Cards: Yes there are people out there who don’t want Kohl’s gift cards and you can get them at a discount. If you are planning a trip to Kohl’s you can save even more by purchasing discounted gift cards on Raise.com. Raise.com verifies the balances so there is no chance of the card not having the right value. You can use these discounted gift cards with coupons and sales to save even more!
- Spend $48 and Earn Kohl’s Cash: One of the best deal at Kohl’s is the Kohl’s cash. Kohl’s often runs promotions where you get $10 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent, however you really only need to spend $48 to get the Kohl’s cash so if you’re a little short no need for a filler. Check out all the details here. Note: During Black Friday week Kohl’s offer $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent.
- Use the in store Kiosks: Often time Kohls.com will offer FREE shipping with a certain minimum purchase however you can get free shipping with no minimum purchase if your items aren’t available in store by using the in store kiosks.
- Shop the Gold Star Clearance: Kohl’s offers up to 80% off items 4 times a year with the Gold Star Clearance. Be on the lookout for these sales at the end of each season. This is a great chance to stock up on larger size clothing for the kids for the following year.
- Get Kohl’s charge card: Normally I am a no charge cards kind of girl however Kohl’s offers AMAZING coupons for those that have a Kohl’s charge card. You can simply put your item on the card and walk right up to the customer service desk to pay for it. That way you still get the deal without the debt.
- Senior Citizens Discount: If you are over 60 the best day to shop at Kohl’s is Wednesdays!! You will automatically get 15% off your purchase.
- Sign up for a Wedding Registry: If you or someone you know is getting married you might want to think about registering at Kohl’s so you can take advantage of Kohl’s Ever After Rewards! Kohl’s Every After Rewards gives you 10% back of the amount purchased on your registry. For example if friends and family purchase $500 worth of items on your registry, you will get $50 in rewards.
No matter how much you shop there are always great ways to get the best deals at Kohl’s. Do you have more Kohl’s savings tips? If so please share.