I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
· Only one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
· No substitutions, the exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased.
· Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date.
· Coupons with a face value over 50¢ will not be doubled.
· A customer may double a maximum of 3 identical manufacturer coupons.
· Total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
· Any coupon offering product “free of charge” will be honored for the value of the item only, it cannot be doubled.
· Act Media coupons cannot be doubled.
· Coupons for Cigarettes or Tobacco items cannot be doubled.
· Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons cannot be doubled.
· Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturer’s coupons for the same item.
· Catalina non-product specific store coupons can be used with another manufacturer’s coupon. For example, a customer may use a 50¢ off any Produce item and a manufacturer’s coupon.
· Catalina manufacturer’s end of order (50¢ off your next shopping trip) offers may be used with other manufacturer’s coupons but cannot be doubled.
· Sentry end of order coupons ($5.00 off a $50.00 order) are limited to one per customer per transaction provided the customer has met the minimum purchase requirement stated on the coupon. Customers are not eligible to use more than one end of order coupon per transaction regardless of the total sale value.
· We accept Internet Coupons with a value of up to $2.00 off of a product.
· We DO NOT accept ‘Free Item’ Internet Coupons
· ALL INTERNET COUPONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OF MANAGEMENT.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY COUPONS
We reserve the right to accept, limit or refuse manufacturer’s coupons.
All manufacturers’ coupon items are limited to quantities in stock.
All applicable sales taxes are the responsibility of the consumer.