Kids Eat Free…….
So you take the family out to eat and the kids typically do one of two things: they either pick at their food and don’t eat a thing, or they gobble it up and cry for more, usually eating what is on your plate.
Maximize your savings by using a gift card those days and you are able to enjoy a family meal for pennies. We also skip the drinks and just do water – it’s healthier than soda and cheaper since it’s usually over $2/glass!
***This list is a work in progress! I will add new locations as I learn about them and make changes as I am informed.
***Please confirm with the actual restaurant to verify that these are current offers before you head out to dinner!
***Unless noted differently, each place allows for ONE kids meal per every ONE adult meal
- Applebee’s: 660 South Whitney Way, 4710 East Towne Blvd – Madison, Kids get a meal for $.99 with the purchase of an adult meal (2 kids meals per adult meal)
- Backyard Burgers: Kids eat free with purchase of adult combo meal.
- Captain D’s Seafood: Kids eat free all day. Up to two kids per paying adult.
Chili’s (both Madison Locations): Kids under 12 eat FREE all day (2 kids meals per adult meal)
- Chevys: Kids eat free all day. One kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Deak’s Pub & Grill: 1017 Nygaard Street, Stoughton, Kids eat FREE
- Denny’s: Kids eat free 4-10 p.m.
- Ella’s Deli: 2902 East Washington Ave, Madison, Kids eat FREE after 4:00PM
Fazoli’s: 5-8PM, Kid’s 12 and under eat off the Kid’s menu for $.99 ***they have kids crafts/coloring sheets too
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: 3519 University Ave, Madison, Sunday – Thursday: Kids 12 and under eat FREE, 5-7PM
- Maharaja Restaurant: 1707 Thierer Rd, Madison, Lunch Buffet: kids under 5 FREE, although Miss Sarah is 7 and we have never been charged…
- Marie Callender’s: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Market St Diner: 110 Market St, Sun Prairie, all day: Kid’s eat FREE **Note: GREAT bakery items, kind of strange soups
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult
- Norm’s: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult, drink not included.
- Perkins: Tuesday and Thursday: 4-10PM, Kids under 12 eat FREE
- Pizza Hut: Kids eat free all day.
- Pizza Ranch: 682 South Grand Avenue, Sun Prairie (10 and under, 1 kids meal per adult meal)
**They have few HEALTHY items (non fried) and milk is not out at the beverage section – you have to ask for it. Their chicken is good but they rarely have white meat out (Breasts). I see this as a lot of cheap food and not for a cheap price.
- Pizza Street: Kids aged 4-9 eat free 5-8 p.m.
- Pizzaria Uno Chicago Grill: Kids 10 and under eat FREE, includes make-your-own-pizzas!
- Red Brick Pizza: Kids under 10 get a free kids’ cheese pizza per paying adult.
- Rockyard American Grill: Kids eat free all day. One kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Salty Iguana: Kids eat free all day off kids’ menu.
- Talula: 802 Atlas Ave, Madison, after 5:30, Kids eat FREE and are entertained by David Landau (musical comedy) after 4:00 PM (2 kids meal per adult meal)
- Texas Roadhouse: (may be Mondays at some locations), kids 12 and under eat FREE
- Tony Roma’s: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.