Kids Eat Free…….
March 31, 2011 by
So you take the family out to eat and the kids typically do one of two things: they either pick at their food and don’t eat a thing, or they gobble it up and cry for more, usually eating what is on your plate.
Maximize your savings by using a gift card those days and you are able to enjoy a family meal for pennies. We also skip the drinks and just do water – it’s healthier than soda and cheaper since it’s usually over $2/glass!
***This list is a work in progress! I will add new locations as I learn about them and make changes as I am informed.
***Please confirm with the actual restaurant to verify that these are current offers before you head out to dinner!
***Unless noted differently, each place allows for ONE kids meal per every ONE adult meal
- Denny’s: Kids eat free 4-10 p.m.
- El Torito: Kids eat free before 3 p.m. with paying adult.
- Maggianos: Kids under 5 eat free all day.
- Northside Cafe (new name): 1201 N Sherman Ave, Madison, Saturday and Sunday: Kids eat FREE all day (Two kid’s meals per adult meal)
- Shari’s Restaurant: Kids eat free from 4-9 p.m.
- Texas Land & Cattle: Kids eat free from 11-4 p.m. Up to two kids per paying adult.