Kids Eat Free…….
March 31, 2011 by
So you take the family out to eat and the kids typically do one of two things: they either pick at their food and don’t eat a thing, or they gobble it up and cry for more, usually eating what is on your plate.
Maximize your savings by using a gift card those days and you are able to enjoy a family meal for pennies. We also skip the drinks and just do water – it’s healthier than soda and cheaper since it’s usually over $2/glass!
***This list is a work in progress! I will add new locations as I learn about them and make changes as I am informed.
***Please confirm with the actual restaurant to verify that these are current offers before you head out to dinner!
***Unless noted differently, each place allows for ONE kids meal per every ONE adult meal
- Chicken Out Rotisserie: Kids eat free all day with purchase of adult meal.
- Holiday Inn: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Maharaja Restaurant: 1707 Thierer Rd, Madison, Lunch Buffet: kids under 5 FREE, although Miss Sarah is 7 and we have never been charged…
- Piccadilly’s: Kids under 6 eat free all day.
- Shoney’s: Kids under 4 eat free with paying adult.