So you take the family out to eat and the kids typically do one of two things: they either pick at their food and don’t eat a thing, or they gobble it up and cry for more, usually eating what is on your plate.
Maximize your savings by using a gift card those days and you are able to enjoy a family meal for pennies. We also skip the drinks and just do water – it’s healthier than soda and cheaper since it’s usually over $2/glass!
***This list is a work in progress! I will add new locations as I learn about them and make changes as I am informed.
***Please confirm with the actual restaurant to verify that these are current offers before you head out to dinner!
***Unless noted differently, each place allows for ONE kids meal per every ONE adult meal
- Applebee’s: 660 South Whitney Way, 4710 East Towne Blvd – Madison, Kids get a meal for $.99 with the purchase of an adult meal (2 kids meals per adult meal)
- Damon’s Grill: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Firehouse Subs: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per adult combo meal.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: 3519 University Ave, Madison, Sunday – Thursday: Kids 12 and under eat FREE, 5-7PM
- Gatti Town Buffet: Kids under 10 get one kids’ buffet per paid adult buffet.
- Gardunos: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Jason’s Deli: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Jeffrey’s Sports Grill: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.
- Little Bitty Burger Barn: Kids under 10 eat free all day, up to two kids per paying adult with drink purchase.
- Maharaja Restaurant: 1707 Thierer Rd, Madison, Lunch Buffet: kids under 5 FREE, although Miss Sarah is 7 and we have never been charged…
- Perkins: Kids eat free all day, one kid’s meal per paying adult.