I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Their ad isn’t stellar!
Here is how it works:
- Limit of 20 Triple Coupons per day. NO mulitple transactions but you can visit them EVERY DAY!
- Triple coupons apply to coupons that are $0.55 face value or less. (Like their doubled ones) .
- A limit of 3 like coupons per transaction (no getting 20 of the same deal)
Other important info:
- No rain checks.
- Coupon value may not exceed price of item.(no overages)
- Excludes FREE coupons, Schnucks/Hilander/Logli coupons, tobacco coupons and items prohibited by law.
- That all being said, this match up is based off the Janesville, WI store.
–Look for $1/# or less for fresh, seasonal items
–Weigh bags to get the heavier ones (ex: 10# bag of potatoes for $2.99, you might get an 11# bag)
$1/# or less for bone in birds and ground turkey
$2/# or less for ground beef, boneless skinless chicken, ham and pork
$3/# or less for beef roasts and bacon
$4/# or less for seafood
Yoplait Yogurt (Trix, Splits or Fiber One) $2.00
–use the $0.35/1 Trix or Splits coupon here (Facebook)
(Tripled, it comes to $1.05)
Yoplait Greek Yogurt (6 oz) $1.00
-use the $.50/2 from the 2/5 GM
(Tripled, it comes to $.25 each WYB2)
Dannon Light & Fit or Activia Yogurt (4 ct) $2.00
-use the $.40/1 from the 1/29 SS
(Tripled, it comes to $.80)
use $1/3 from 3/4 RP or $1.00 off TWO Kellogg’s Cereals
–Check out Kelloggs.com too!
–Don’t forget about the Kellogg’s Gas Rebate HERE
-use the $.50/1 Any Minute Rice Product from the 1/29 RP
– no real bargains this week-
Personal Care Deals
Buy one get one Colgate
-use $1.00 off (1) TUBE OF COLGATE TOTAL ADVANCED (if included in the variety – I can’t tell by the online picture)
Purex Laundry Detergent (All varieties) $2.50 (was $3.99 last week)
(Tripled, it would come to $1.00)