I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Miss Laura, who has been with me for a very long time had something come up it was too good to refuse. (Sigh) actually, I would have smacked her if she hadn’t taken it.
So, I find myself in need of a new assistant. I live in Sun Prairie – so please keep that in mind. If you live in Tomah – it is certainly not worth the commute!
What does it entail?
- Coming to my house on Wednesdays and or Fridays, 9-3. Time is negotiable
- Lunch that day provided by me
- Casual attire, very casual
- $10 an hour to start, review at 90 days
- Listening to your favorite radio station
- Daily payment (but I will need a SS# for my CPA)
- Occasional free product in exchange for reviews
You might find yourself
- Filing receipts
- Sorting holiday supplies
- Stuffing envelopes
- Assembling coupons for the military boxes
- Assembling Girl Scout awards/certificates
- Helping make gift packs for scrapbooking crops
- Help make craft kits for Scout meetings
- Running to the post office
- Clipping coupons
- helping package cookies for the Madison homeless
- Wrapping gifts
- Addressing envelopes
- Putting box tops or labels for education on paperwork
- Baking or cooking with me as I like to do several recipes at one time and get the photos done.
- Light computer work like scheduling things through HootSuite
- Possible travel to international trade shows like the Chicago home & housewares show for 3 days or the big toy show in New York
- No house cleaning ever ( I have someone else for that )
***If you are allergic to cats – this is not for you, we have two of them. Well they are very friendly they are also very active
We take most of the holidays off – and I can guarantee at least 3 of every 4 weeks a month you will work. I can almost always find something for a person to do, LOL!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a little about you and phone number so we can chat about it.