I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you LOVE holiday cookies?
- Do you HATE making 7-8-10-12 different kinds during the holiday season because you are so busy?
- Do you like to have a variety of treats for host plates/gift baskets, etc but find it a little expensive to stock all of the different baking ingredients?
Enjoying homemade Christmas baking is highlight of the season for many families, but making everything from scratch can be time consuming and a lot of work. So how do you stock your freezer with a delicious assortment of cookies and bars without spending several days in the kitchen? By coming to an old-fashioned holiday cookie exchange!
This party is for you!!!!!!
- It saves valuable time during the busiest season of the year. It is much faster to make multiple batches of the same cookie, than to track down ingredients for 7 or 8 different recipes and prepare each one.
- Provides you with a wonderful selection of homemade baked goods to serve your guests over the holidays or to be used in gift baskets.
- Pick ONE kind of cookie…Prepare a tried-and-true, favorite recipe. You probably already have a family favorite in mind as you read this post. You know, the one that garners the most requests for the recipe. Now you can share it. Don’t forget – make them pretty! Don‘t be shy about showing off if you are gifted with decorating skills.
- Make 12 dozen (a double batch for most recipes)
- Make 12 packages/plates of 12 cookies (add the recipe if you like)
- Bring your cookies to the party!
You will go home with 12 dozen DIFFERENT kinds of cookies, regardless of how many people we have!!
How can you take part?
- Please let me know ASAP if you can join us – we will add you to the list by shooting a note to email@example.com
- Let me know what and let us know what kind of cookie you are thinking…so we don’t double up more than once.
- Please no spritz cookies or candies.
- Dannelle (Me) – Andees Candy Cookies
- Evelyn Fraser – Pumpkin Cream Snickerdoodles
- Melanie P. – Peanut Blossoms (Kiss Cookies)
- Nan C. – 7 layer bars?
- Laura S.
- Erin K – Peanut butter cup cookies
- Becky A/Janel G – decorated sugar cookies
- Julie Schmidt
- Deanna S / Nicole (not sure if 1 or 2 slots)
- Your name here!