I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) We will double 10 coupons up to $1.00 each Wednesday and Saturday per person, per day. Internet printed or actual clipped. NO minimum purchase!
2) There’s a limit of 3 like coupons per item, for example if you have a Healthy Choice soup coupon, you can get three total Healthy Choice soups, not 3 chicken noodle, 3 tomato etc.
3) Coupons that do not scan will not be accepted.
4) If you have a $1.00 coupon and the item is eligible for doubling but is under $2.00 your item will be free, with no cash back. Any applicable tax is covered by the customer.
5) As far as rain checks go, any items that you use will be subject to the 10 coupon limit per person, per day.