One of my favorite things to do is to simply share what I have learned over the years couponing with other families, so they can change their financial futures for the better. I LOVE the notes I get later or when I run into people who tell me how much money they are now saving or how they are now blessing others with the cool bargains they pick up.
Here is my list of classes coming up through the end of March, hopefully you can make one.
Ever wanted to learn the secrets on how to save 60-80% on your groceries every time you go the store? This class is for you! Learn WHERE to get coupons that you will use, HOW to organize them, and most importantly, the right way to USE them! This class is 2 hours long
***Note: it combines THREE basic classes that most people teach! We cover getting and organizing your coupons – How to maximize their potential, even at the drugstores – and how to create/manage a stockpile. It is good for any level of couponer.
Here is a list of my classes over the next few weeks.
– Saturday, February 25th (2012), 10-Noon at the Middleton Public Library. 7425 Hubbard Ave, Middleton (608)831-5564 FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Monday, February 27th (2012), 5:30-7:30 at the Watertown Public Library: FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Saturday, March 3rd (2012), 10-Noon in Burlington at the Burlington High School library through the Community Education Department for a $5 class fee. Get more info: http://www.basd.k12.wi.us/community_ed.cfm ~ (262) 763-0219
– Tuesday, March 6th (2012), 6:30-8:30 PM at the Verona Public Library, Verona. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Tuesday, March 20th (2012), 6:15 to 8:00 PM at the Oregon Public Library. FREE (Library is sponsoring it) Moved to September
– Thursday, March 22nd (2012), 10AM at the Madison Senior Center
– Saturday, March 24th (2012), 9:30-11:30 at the Waterford Public Library, Waterford. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Tuesday, March 27th (2012), 5:30-7:00 PM at the Darien Public Library, Darien. FREE (Library is sponsoring it).
– Saturday, March 31st, 10AM-Noon at the Clinton Public Library, Clinton. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)