I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today we went to the Madison Children’s Museum and had a blast. Four floors of fun for everyone who is 12 or under – a dinosaur bridge, rooftop garden, craft studio, music hut, climbing wall, and so much more!
Here is the thing — it was over $20 for the three of us to go. It just about killed me to pay that since I knew we would only be there for two hours…that is more than I spend at the grocery store a week, LOL!
We did check into what an annual membership would cost — for a family of four it is $85. (even though we are a family of just three, we would have a “bonus” ticket).
• A subscription to their electronic newsletter
• Two MCM membership cards
• Discounts on birthday parties, special programs, and classes
• Invitations to members-only special events and exhibit openings
• Pre-sale and discounted tickets to local live performances
• Discounts at participating restaurants and local businesses
– Unlimited free admission for four named people
– Discounted parking in the MCM lot
– MCM one-time family pass to share with friends (good for four people – value $28)
We did not spring for the membership today but decided she liked it enough that it was worth it so it will go on the Christmas wish list…but that is another post.