I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We do accept manufacturers coupons, but no longer accept Internet manufacturer generated coupons, due to the large amount fraud.
2. We have Front End Manager approval on large dollar value coupons and free coupons.
3. For coupons that exceed the our retail value of the product, we credit our shelf retail, because that is all the credit the manufacture will give us.
4. Non double coupon days, we don’t limit manufacture coupons.
5. We double coupon at our store every Monday and Friday, some details for this are,
- No purchase requirement.
- We double mfg. coupons up to $1.00, if double value exceeds product value, we will only redeem our shelf retail value.
- limit 2 coupon doubled on like items. Example only 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes, any other Frosted Flakes purchased only the face value of the coupon will be redeemed.
- Coupons noted as “not subject to doubling” we do not double.
- Mfg. coupons in our main ad or flyer, as well as in-store generated Catalina coupons are not subject to doubling
- We do not give rain checks on out of stock double items.