I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Mocktails have become a household name — basically meaning cocktail without alcohol. The allure of them is simple, the kiddos can enjoy them as well as you and on a hot summer day? You aren’t warming yourself up with a buzz. This is a simple and refreshing recipe that will be a family favorite quickly!
You will need:
- 2 Cups lemon sparkling water
- 4 Lemons juiced
- ½ Cup sugar syrup
- ½ Cucumber
- 4 Lemon wedges
- ¼ Cup mint leaves
- In a jar, mix the lemon sparkling water, lemon juice, and sugar syrup.
- Stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Muddle the glasses with the mint leaves.
- Slice the cucumber and add it to the glasses with the lemon wedges.
- Serve the mojito mocktails
Tip: Make your own sugar syrup mixing equal parts of sugar and boiling water.