Ever wanted to learn the secrets on how to save 60-80% on your groceries every time you go the store? This class is for you! Learn WHERE to get coupons that you will use, HOW to organize them, and most importantly, the right way to USE them! This class is 2 hours long
Confirmed dates and locations:
– Thursday, May 5th, 6:30-8:30PM at the Madison Sequoya Public Library at 4340 Tokay Blvd. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Thursday, May 19th Oregon High School – Oregon Teachers Only. (4 to 5:45PM)
– Thursday, May 19th, 6:15 to 8:00 PM at the Oregon Public Library. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Thursday, May 26th, 5:30PM at the Watertown Hospital Conference Room. ***This is a Fund-Raiser for the local food pantry, click here for more details!
– Tuesday, June 7th, 6:30PM at the Olivet Congregational United Church of Christ of Columbus ****This is a fundraiser for them – more details coming soon!
– Wednesday, June 29th, 6:30-8:30PM at the Madison Pinney Public Library. 204 Cottage Grove Rd., Madison (608) 224-7100 FREE (Library is sponsoring it)