Cuban Sliders is a marriage of two of our favorite things around here: sliders and Cuban sandwiches. Smaller, bite sized sandwiches are great for smaller hands or to be used as finger foods for a party and the zesty mustard/pickle combination of this can make your mouth water!
When pork roasts are on sale, I like to stock up and let rip overnight in a crock pot. Shredding the meat and popping into smaller containers means it really doesn’t take long to whip these wonderful little sandwiches up!
- 3 cups (one pound) Roasted pork, shredded
- 8 slices deli ham
- 6 slices sliced Swiss cheese
- 12 rolls of Hawaiian bread
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- ½ tablespoon of butter, melted
- 6 long and thin pickles, sliced in half (I used Kosher dill sandwich)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice dinner rolls horizontally. Onto the bottom half, apply mustard then layer with ham, pork, cheese and pickles. Cover with bread. Brush tops of bread with butter.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is golden.
- Rip into them like a monkey on a cupcake!