I have 5 transactions planned this week –
- 11 cans Manwich sauce (we will keep two, the rest are for the neighbors!) @$1.39
- 7 boxes Ronzoni pasta @$1.25 (normally $1.99 – which will count for the $25 minimum price)
We get $5 off instantly with the Megga Sale (Manwich), I will use 7 $1/1 on the pasta (5 will doubled) and $6 in Walgreen’s RR (they don’t say “ONLY at Walgreen’s” on them).
Cost: $.79 and I will get $5 back with the ConAgra deal (Manwich) – I am double dipping on the promotions!
- 9 Hunts Ketchup @$1.25
- 5 Chef Boyardee @$1.00 – I have switched the hubby to the wheat variety, it’s a small step, but I will take it, LOL!
- 5 boxes Ronzoni pasta @$1.25 (normally $1.99 – which will count for the $25 minimum price) – donation item!
I will use the $5 from transaction 1, 5 $1/1 pasta coupons (will double) B4G1 Chef Boyardee, 3 B2G1 Hunts Ketchup
Cost: $2.75 and I will get $5 back (Conagra)
- Jiff to Go pack
- Gillette Shaving Foam – donation item!
- 2 Ronzoni Pasta @$1.25
- 6 boxes Chex Cereal @$3.65– donation item!
- Grapes – for the trip
- Apple Wedges – for the trip
- Small Jar Maraschino Cherries – for the dehydrator
I will use the $5 from transaction 2, FREE Jiff, FREE Gillette, two $1/1 pasta coupons (will double), three $1/2 chex coupons (will double) and get $9 off instantly on the Chex, $4 RR
Cost: about $4.50 and I will get $5.25 back in milk and egg vouchers
- Minute Rice Steamers
- 6 Chex Cereals @$3.65– donation item!
- 1 Ronzoni Pasta @$1.25
- 1 pack Spilt breasts @$99/# (usually around $9 presale price – 3# pack)
I will use three $1/2 Chex coupons (will double), 1 pasta coupon (will double), $1/1 Minute Rice (will double), $.25 store Q for Pantene, FREE Pantene, $9 off instantly on the Chex
Cost: $3.75ish and I will get $5.25 back in milk and egg vouchers
- Honey Nut Cheerios @$3.69– donation item!
- Cocoa Puffs @$3.55– donation item!
- 3 Cheerios @$3.65– donation item!
- Wheaties @$4.49– donation item!
- Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries @$3.25
- 1 pack split chicken breasts @$.99/# (usually around $2.95/# presale price)
- 1 gallon milk
I will use the FREE milk from transaction #3, FREE Ore Ida, $.75/1 Cheerios (will double), $.75/1 Cocoa Puffs (will double), $.50/1 Cheerios (will double), $.75/1 Wheaties (will double), $1/2 GM cereals (will double), $9 off instantly on the cereal
Cost: $9.ish and I will get back $5.25 in milk and egg vouchers
Grand total: $150ish for 21.ish OOP and I will have gotten back $12, saving 94%.
$9 is not bad for 69 items!
(I say “ish” as it depends on the actual chicken prices)
**You can see a lot of things marked as donation items… they will go to my church’s food pantry: pasta, cereal and the shaving foam. The rest is for us!
I COULD get more chicken, but we really don’t need it – those two packages are just to bump up the transactions to hit that $25 minimums as the $9 that comes off counts against you, so you really need $34+ in the total. (So when they take the $9 off, you are still over $25 and can double your coupons).
I will also get about 20 Monopoly game pieces – with the specially marked items and a few “winner” pieces that I am turning in on transaction #1
What are you going to get at the stores this week?