I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- NO trip to Copp’s, Cub’s or Sentry. I am fine on staples, meat and cheese. (but I see some deals that I will take advantage of NEXT week…)
- I already hit Walgreen’s this week and made a $.99 profit!
- I am tweaking a Walmart trip — using that $2 overage deal on the razors, getting more 4-packs of Cascade, a few more Vicks Vapodrops, some Johnson and Johnson first aid packs, and getting milk and produce….it might stretch my $10 to $20 or so, LOL!
- I will be going to Target if the Cascade is out, as I have 12 $1/1 coupons left and they expire 9/30.
- I am hitting a bread outlet.