I am almost out of my monthly $100 budget — I only have about $10 left…so I need to plan carefully this week, LOL!
- NO trip to Copp’s, Cub’s or Sentry. I am fine on staples, meat and cheese. (but I see some deals that I will take advantage of NEXT week…)
- I already hit Walgreen’s this week and made a $.99 profit!
- I am tweaking a Walmart trip — using that $2 overage deal on the razors, getting more 4-packs of Cascade, a few more Vicks Vapodrops, some Johnson and Johnson first aid packs, and getting milk and produce….it might stretch my $10 to $20 or so, LOL!
- I will be going to Target if the Cascade is out, as I have 12 $1/1 coupons left and they expire 9/30.
- I am hitting a bread outlet.
What are you after this week?