I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have one of these?
A list of all the things that you want to get done — that kind of set off that flashing neon sign of sucking up your free time?
Here is my current list:
- Rescue our old card table (rusty with a torn top)
- Stain Miss Sarah’s play system
- Tackle my office (it is overgrown from the hours and hours that we spend on my Father in law’s house)
- Organize the garage (the shelves in the back need to be cleaned off and then loaded up)
- Can the meat in the freezer
- Reseal the driveway (stuff bought)
- Fix an almost naked silk vine
- Recover a chair
- Make a paper bag pinata (Deadline 6/16) – done and post out this week!
- Make a rainbow skirt and matching top (Deadline 6/16) – done and post out this week!
- Install the new dishwasher
- Replace the bathroom vanity
- Repair mud porch window
- ( I know something else will come….)
You get the idea….
What does your list look like?