I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
$100.00 Monthly Budget
-$8.20 Miss Sarah’s School lunches
-$26.44 Target (Halloween Clearance)
-$35.45 Copps last week
-$33.53 Copps 11/17
-$3.99 Menards (Black Friday, Klement’s sausage)
(-$25.14 over budget)
I was $42.87 UNDER last month so I am $17.23 under budget for the year so far.
That gives me $117.24 until New Years Eve!!!!
Now, what put me over?
1) Thank you Hostess for closing.
We RARELY bought any of that stuff and had to hit the outlet that day it closed for a few boxes of things.
2) I also got those pot roasts… I didn’t need them as I had a few in the freezer but they were under $3/pound and I know beef prices will be jumping soon.
A quick review of what I bought this month:
- At Target I got enough pretzels, chips, popcorn and fruit roll ups to help out Miss Sarah’s class and fill in with her school lunches through the end of May.
- At Copp’s I did general shopping, got 2 pot roasts and 10 packs of Lil Smokies for the freezer and picked up 50 boxes of cereal for the food pantry.
- At Hostess I got Twinkies, Fruit Pies and Mini Muffins that are living in the freezer. We will dole them out sparingly until they are made again, I hope.