I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Quick and easy candy recipes for you today, I love to have packages of some of these made up and ready to go so I am prepared for the person that just stops by and has a little giftie for us. This way I am not caught off guard!
Hands down, the best prices I have seen on bark, nuts and general candy supplies is Farm N Fleet this time of year. GREAT prices compared to the grocery stores and good quality. Enjoy!
Tips on cooking candy in your microwave
1. Use containers 2 to 3 times larger than quantity to prevent boil-over.
2.Watch candy closely because a microwave oven cooks sugar very fast.
3. When using a candy thermometer, remove candy from oven first, unless you are using a specially designed microwave candy thermometer.
4. Stir candy during cooking so heat is equalized and candy cooks smooth.
· 1 cooled, peeled, baked potato, mashed
· 1# box Confectioners sugar
· 1 12oz jar peanut butter
Mix together potato and sugar until dough consistency. Roll out on Pastry Sheet. Spread peanut butter on top of dough, roll up and chill in refrigerator.
Slice before serving.