Pumpkin Pie Treats with Oreo Crust
· 1 box Vanilla Instant Pudding
· 1 ½ cups Cold Milk
· ½ teaspoon cinnamon
· 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
· ½ cup Sour Cream
· ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree
· 12 Whole Oreos
· 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
· 1 cup Whipping Cream (thawed)
· 3 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
· ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Combine pudding mix, milk, pumpkin puree, sour cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
2. Stir for about 5 minutes or until the mix starts to thicken.
3. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour so it can set completely.
1. Crush the Oreos in a plastic bag or in a food processor.
2. Add in the melted butter.
3. Stir until well combined.
1. Mix together whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
1. Place in about a tablespoon of the Oreo “crust” into the bottom of the glass.
2. Fill the rest of the glass with the pumpkin cream.
3. Add the topping once the glass is full.
4. Add on some additional Oreo crumbs onto the top.