I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I took this super easy recipe right off the Aldi’s website — it looked SO yummy! Of course, I will make my own crust, but we might try this recipe this week.
What is YOUR favorite strawberry recipe? Please share as this is the PERFECT season for them and the prices will be super!
- ¾ lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned
- ½ cup red currant jelly, or grape jelly
- Spread cream cheese in the graham cracker crust with a spoon or spatula.
- Place strawberries right-side up in the cream cheese.
- Chill for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat the jelly over low heat until smooth and of glaze-like texture.
- Pour Jelly over the strawberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.