I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- Did you have a real Christmas tree this year? Check your city’s tree pick up dates for disposal. The longer you wait, they drier it gets and the larger the fire hazard.
- Do you park on the street? Make sure you know the winter rules: snow route, opposite side parking, etc
- Did you get a lot of electronics for the holidays? Space out the packaging in the garbage so you don’t set yourself up as a target for burglars. They have been known to cruise garbage routes and look for overflowing displays of cardboard packaging to see what house now has what.
- Do you have enough stuff for the sidewalks: a good shovel, sand or salt? No one wants to take a nasty fall.
- Do you feed the birds? Make sure you have enough seed/suet – once you start feeding them, they rely on you…to go a few days with an empty dish could be devastating to them.
Can you think of one I missed? Share!