I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I know you are a dutiful parent. You thoroughly inspect your child’s Trick-or-Treat bounty and purged it of all evils. I know that all Mounds Bars, Pixy Sticks and Peanut Butter Cups are culled and the rest released to Miss Sarah.
I NEED Pixy Sticks to make the Red Pixy Stick Moonshine recipe that I will share with you.
- 4 small 8oz- 10oz mason jars
- 6 cups Everclear
- 4 bags of 1.00 Pixy stick candy
- 1 tsp. grenadine flavoring in each jar
- Fill each mason jar with 8 red pixy sticks
- Pour your Everclear into each mason jar until almost full.
- Add you grenadine
- Close and seal the lids.
- Shake the jars vigorously for a minute.
- Place the jars in a cool dark place for a week.
- Shake them at least once or twice a day.
- Store up to 2 weeks.
- Store for a maximum 30 days.