I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
These adorable lil’ guys are Santa’s Favorite Reindeer Brownies. The recipe makes a 9×13 pan full of reindeer brownies that you can quickly dress up and come out looking like the parenting rock star you are! It is a perfect treat for those uber busy parents who still want to “make it themselves” OR a great project to involve the kiddos with so you can leave Mr Claus an incredible treat!
- 2 boxes of brownie mix
- 1 container of chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 package of small edible eyes
- a small bag of M&M's, red picked out
- 1 bag of mini pretzels
- 1 sheet of parchment paper, long enough to come about the sides about 2 inch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to make the brownies
- Once brownies are baked and cooled, open the container of frosting and peel back the foil
- Place container of frosting into the microwave on increments of 20 seconds until slightly melted
- Pour frosting onto cooled brownies and spread using a rubber spatula.
- Once brownies have been frosted place into the fridge for 30 minutes
- After the 30 minutes, remove brownies from the pan and cut into bars
- Place 1 pretzel on each top corner for the Antlers.
- Place two eyes under the pretzels.
- Place a red M&M into the center for his nose.
Here are a few other fun ideas we thought you might enjoy: