I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been been to my coupon class, you have heard me mention All You magazine. It is a magazine that is full of great coupons every month.
You can either buy All You at Walmart for $2.47 an issue, or you can purchase a subscription online. I usually talk against a subscription and say get it at the news stand but, with the surge of the coupon craze – it’s harder to find it in stock! It’s a GREAT magazine to have, not only for the coupons but for the other amazing savings tips and great recipes.
Here is a deal through a school magazine fundraiser!
- You can get 24 issues (2 years) for $30 and it comes with a FREE cookbook! This is $1.25 an issue (item # 5249)
- You can get 15 issues or $20 and it comes with a FREE cookbook! This is $1.33 an issue. (item #5355)
Either way, you help a school out and score a great deal for yourself AND it’s cheaper than the prices on Amazon!
- 6 months (6 issues) $10.00 ($1.67/issue)
- 1 year (12 issues) $19.95 ($1.66/issue)
- 1 year auto-renewal $19.95 ($1.66/issue)
- 2 years (24 issues) $34.00 ($1.42/issue) – no cookbook either!
Now, for the Give Away!
YES, it is my daughter’s school — so here is the deal:
Everyone who orders a subscription will be in a drawing for ANOTHER Subscription!
We are talking a BONUS 30 issues – a $59.76 value, FREE.
To order your subscription, you simply go here:
***Do NOT get temped by the yummy looking, high priced candies — I have a TON of candy recipes for you here — that are VERY frugal when you get your supplies at places like Farm and Fleet!