I ADORE the fact that this is Bacon month in my blogger recipe challenge group — after all, bacon is the candy of meats, right? This is a simple recipe that can use bottles raspberry vinaigrette for a dressing, or you can make your own…with the flavors of the candied walnuts, roasted chicken, cooked bacon and fresh raspberries it is a treat of textures, color and flavors.
Roasted Chicken and Pear Salad, with Bacon
- bag of mixed salad greens
- 1-2 grilled chicken breasts, grilled
- 1-2 Bartlett pears, quartered and grilled
- 1 cup candied walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3-4 slices of cooked bacon, diced
- 1-2 cups raspberry vinaigrette
Simply toss all items together and you are ready to rip into it like a monkey on a cupcake!