I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I had an opportunity to chat with the great folks of Best Buy when I was in LA earlier this month. I looked at their new laptop, killer LG fridge, even the cool new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 that they are offering through their plans.
Did you know that about 50% of people over pay for their phone service? I personally like to shop around and wanted to check out what Best Buy had to offer. Now, I know what WE pay but not what YOU pay for phone service. You would want to stop in and have a chat at your local store to see what they might be able to do for you.
So, let’s chat a bit about that cool phone.
- I’m an Android person, totally not an Apple person. Nothing offensive meant to the good folks at Apple, but I would have to relearn everything I know and at my age? Ouch.
- As much as I like my Droid Ultra, it is dated and staring to show it’s “age”. The new Galaxy Note 7 has a cool pen that lets you write, draw and even edit text!
- It saves you on remembering your passwords as it uses an iris scanner to keep others from accessing your personal information.
- Waterproof – with limits, but holy buckets! That is HUGE in my world.
- The micro SD card allows for TONS of memory for when you forget to upload to Dropbox. (not saying that I ever did that but…)
- Let’s talk camera! AH-MA-ZING. Better than my Cannon.
Add a slim design, larger screen and it’s a totally smokin’ device. I know there is a ton more cool stuff about the Galaxy Note 7 but I am going off of memory and I already eluded to my age… so you might want to do a little research yourself. I may have also had my mind on a quick chat with Freddie Prinze Jr as he autographed a cookbook for Miss Sarah…
By the way, he is a SUPER sweet guy and his book is incredible.
Now, get your hiney to Best Buy and check out their Mobile Plan and Compare tool. It didn’t help me save money because I am a blogger and scored a killer deal that the general public would drool over. The “fake me” that I used would have saved 34%!
We have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All thoughts are entirely our own.