I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you been wanting to buy a Silhouette Machine for crafting? Today is the perfect day to finally order one because Amazon is offering some HOT sale prices today only! Take a look:
Silhouette Cameo — Starter Bundle – $179.98 (Reg. $344.95 – 48% Off!)
- Cuts 100+ Materials
- Includes the most powerful cutting and design software in the market, Free!
- Features a full 12 inch cutting width and mat-less cutting for rolled materials.
- Cut any font installed on your computer.
- Cut precisely around pre-printed materials with Silhouette’s Print & Cut feature!
- Create your own designs, or choose from over 50,000 pre-designed shapes in the Silhouette Online Store.
- All designs, either created by you, or downloaded from the Silhouette Online Store, are yours to keep, forever!
Silhouette Mint Stamp Kit & Ink Bottles – $61.77 (Reg. $229.99 – 73% Off!)
The Mint has been setting new industry standards for crafters and designers all around the world. With its unique minting process, you’re only four steps away from creating personalized stamps for any occasion or project.
- Design it.
- Mint it.
- Ink it.
- Stamp it.
Silhouette Curio Cutting Tool – $135.99 (Reg. $249.99 – 46% Off!)
- The Curio is taking giant leaps forward with its new features; Along with the new stippling and etching functions, Silhouette is proud to introduce three types of embossing methods-Path Emboss, Score & Emboss, and Print & Emboss
- With Curio, you can now cut thicker material. When used with Silhouette’s new deep-cut blade, you can cut up to 2mm thick materials; The Curio boasts a 5mm clearance, which allows you to feed thicker materials through the machine
- It’s all driven by powerful Silhouette Studio software and the Silhouette Design Store. The Curio is the only machine that can unlock the embossing, stippling, and etching, and dual carriage options that will now be available in Silhouette Studio