I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you signed up with them yet?
You don’t see an instant drop at the register, but get it back AFTER the fact.
1 = buying at sale pricing
Buy 2 On sale for $2.50
Store coupon $.50
Use $.55 manufacturer coupon (doubled) and use 1 BOGO Q
$1 rebate when you buy 2
$.75 SavingStar (only for 1 item)
How about this example:
Johnsonville Brats $3.88 for a 1# package
- -$1/1 Store Q (used on a double coupon day)
- -$1/1 Manufacturer’s Q from their website
- $1/1 SavingStar offer
I buy a pack at the store for $.88 and get $1 back from SavingStar so I end up getting paid $.12 to bring home that package of brats!
Sign up today, seriously – it’s so friggin’ easy, and it’s FREE!
SavingStar’s eCoupons are totally paperless. There’s nothing to clip or print since they are 100% digital! They work at over 100 chains in 24,000 stores nationwide.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the eCoupons you like on the website or mobile app, and they are automatically linked to your store card.
2. Use your card when you checkout and the money is added to your SavingStar account. The savings don’t change your bill at the register and the savings are not printed on the receipt. Instead, they get deposited into your account within 7-30 days depending upon where you shop.
3. Once your SavingStar account reaches $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a bank account deposit, a PayPal account deposit, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity. More options to come!
There’s over 30 coupons on SavingStar now worth over $50! Click Here