I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Klout score of 55+
Occasional local market TV segments and Newspaper Articles
I am the Thrifty Editor for Wisconsin Parent
I have worked with different brands before (Invisalign, Betty Crocker, Tupperware, etc)
and am currently a Verizon Savers Voices Blogger.
- Your button will be featured under my Brand Sponsorship section at the top of my sidebar for July
- Your listing in my announcement of my BlogHer Sponsor post, also on Facebook and twitter.
- During the conference, give your company a one time shout out over Facebook and twitter.
☆☆ Sponsor: $500
- Same as ☆ but your button will be on for 2 months.
- A giveaway/review post after the conference, if you wish, along with a specific – detailed post about your company/product.
- Same as ☆☆ but your button will be on for 4 months
- I will wear your T-shirt for 1/2 day during BlogHer ’13. This will also be seen on all of my BlogHer posts.
Full Sponsor $2,000 (Optional $1,500 + an iPad)
- Same as ☆☆☆
- Monthly blog, Facebook and twitter posts for one year
- I will wear your T-shirt and/or hat for 2 days during BlogHer ’13. This will also we seen on all of my BlogHer posts. — I will need more than one shirt for this.
- It will be made VERY clear that each post was made possible by your company.
You can contact me at Op40k@aol.com if you have any questions, other options in mind, or want to become one of my sponsors.