I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
What kinds of coupons do you accept Manufacturer’s? Printables? eCoupons? WE ACCEPT ALL COUPONS EXCEPT COUNTERFIT COUPONS, and they can be printed in black and white.
Do you offer store coupons? Where would I find them? YOU CAN FIND STORE COUPONS ON OUR WEBSITE: www.danielsfoods.com or www.sentryfoods.com
May I use a store coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon on the same item? YES, AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT EXCEED THE RETAIL OF THE ITEM.
Do you match competitor prices or take their coupons? NO.
What is your policy on overage (when the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product)? WE CAN’T DOUBLE A COUPON IF IT WILL EXCEED THE RETAIL OF THE ITEM.
If the coupon exceeds the value of the product, do you adjust the price of the coupon down? Ex: $1 off coupon on a $.97 product. THE COUPON CAN NOT EXCEED THE RETAIL OF THE ITEM.
Do you limit the number of coupons I may use per transaction? LIMIT 3 IDENTICAL COUPONS
Do your employees understand that 1 coupon per purchase = 1 coupon per item, not one coupon per transaction? UNLESS IT IS STATED “LIMIT 1 COUPON PER CUSTOMER”
Does your store ever double or triple coupons? WE DOUBLE COUPON UP TO 50¢EVERYDAY.
• Only one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
• No substitutions, the exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased.
• Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date.
• Coupons with a face value over 50¢ will not be doubled.
• A customer may double a maximum of 3 identical manufacturer coupons.
• Total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
• Any coupon offering product “free of charge” will be honored for the value of the item only, it cannot be doubled.
• Act Media coupons cannot be doubled.
• Coupons for Cigarettes or Tobacco items cannot be doubled.
• Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons cannot be doubled.
• Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturer’s coupons for the same item.
• Catalina non-product specific store coupons can be used with another manufacturer’s coupon. For example, a customer may use a 50¢ off any Produce item and a manufacturer’s coupon.
End of Order Coupons
• Catalina manufacturer’s end of order (50¢ off your next shopping trip) offers may be used with other manufacturer’s coupons but cannot be doubled.
• Sentry end of order coupons ($5.00 off a $50.00 order) are limited to one per customer per transaction provided the customer has met the minimum purchase requirement stated on the coupon. Customers are not eligible to use more than one end of order coupon per transaction regardless of the total sale value.
—We reserve the right to accept, limit or refuse manufacturer’s coupons.
—All manufacturers’ coupon items are limited to quantities in stock.
—All applicable sales taxes are the responsibility of the consumer.
Concerning the buy one get one offers: if your store runs a BOGO FREE promo, may I use 2 manufacturer’s coupons for the two products or may I only use one? YOU MAY USE ONE COUPON PER ITEM. IF AN ITEM IS BOGO, AND YOU GET TWO ITEMS, YOU MAY USE 2 COUPONS. EXCLUDING A MANUFACTURER PACKAGED ITEM WITH 2 ITEMS PACKAGED TOGETHER, WHICH WOULD COUNT AS ONE ITEM.