Cub Foods is pulling out of Madison, WI by the middle of January.
Metcalfe’s (Sentry) is taking over the Cub Foods Madison West store.
It will be a HUGE store and similar to Metcalfe’s other stores —
with a lot of high end items.
Sentry on Cottage Grove Road (Madison) is now doubling coupons on Wednesdays –
it’s not all ON sale but is all FOR sale
- Fuji or Braeburn Apples $.79/#
- Large Red Texas Grapefruit $.50 each
- Modern Whole Mushrooms 8 oz. pkg. $.99 with in ad coupon – limit of 2
- Dole Classic Salad or Cole Slaw 12 to 14 oz. bag $.99
- Navle Oranges $.75/# (4# bag for $2.99)
- Jumbo Sweet Onions $.69/#
- Farm Fresh Chicken Breasts $1.66/# (3# bag $4.99 with in ad coupon – limit of 1)
- Fresh Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs $.99/# – not the best price, but not bad
- I personally think their seafood prices are high– if you can hold off, you will see MUCH better deals for Lent.
Hot Pocket Snackers $2.49
Jack’s Original Pizza $2.33 with in ad coupon – limit of 6
Lean Cuisine $1.66
–there have been some $1/1 tear pads at QuikTrips on the frozen foods case…that is all I have seen for these right now, sorry!
Flavorite Frozen Vegetables 2 lb. bag: $2
I don’t like to pay more than $.50/# for frozen veggies and we should see better deals on them in Jan and March.
Indian Summer Applesauce (23-25oz) $1.25
Hoffman House Seafood Sauce (8oz) $1.29
–this is cheap now, but should be more expensive during Lent. Funny, the seafood will be cheaper, but the “accessories” will be more expensive!
Slim-Fast Ready to Drink 4 pack $5.49
Boost Nutritional Drink (6 pack bottles) $8.29
-use this (If inlcuded in sale)
Kashi Cereal $3.00
General Mills Cereals $2.50
Yes, the Healthy Harvest pasta is on sale for $1 a box…hold out for FREE pasta, with the new coupons in January. We couponers get FREE pasta all the time.