I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cub Foods is pulling out of Madison, WI by the middle of January.
Metcalfe’s (Sentry) is taking over the Cub Foods Madison West store.
It will be a HUGE store and similar to Metcalfe’s other stores —
with a lot of high end items.
Sentry on Cottage Grove Road (Madison) is now doubling coupons on Wednesdays –
it’s not all ON sale but is all FOR sale
- Remember my guidelines: $1/# or less for fresh produce
- Weigh the bags and get the heavier ones (potatoes, onions, apples, etc)
- Remember my price points: $1/# or less for whole birds, $2/# or less for most meats, $3/# or less for beef roasts and bacon, $4/# or less for seafood
- Screamin’ deal: Single Serve Seafood 4oz portions in their 10 for $10 sale (you can buy 1 for $1)
Dean’s Sour Cream 8oz $.80 each – stroganoff anyone?
A lot of 10 $10 deals….
- Aztec Flour Tortillas – think breakfast burritos, Tostadas, Enchiladas, sandwich wraps and more!
- English Muffins (6ct) – think English muffin pizzas and breakfast sandwiches!
- Healthy Choice Soup -use the $1/3 from the 1/1 SS
- Pillsbury Cake Mix
- Rice-A-Roni or Pasta Roni -use the $1/4 from HERE