I am like many that I am hearing talk about the Roundy’s ads…a little than less enthused about the sales specials but I take into consideration the time of year: end of summer overlapping with back to school. Most savvy shoppers have already loaded up on the summer deals for the year and, unless you have a kiddo – the deals on Lunchables, fruit chewies and peanut butter don’t really excite you!
Today was about a few more granola bars for me and stacking the deals that came with my coupons, some that were about to expire. Here goes, about $60 for under $10, a kind of hodge-podge collection:
- 2 pack Oscar Mayer hot dogs @$2 (normally $2.59)
- 2 Kraft 1000 isle dressing @$1 (normally $2.25)
- 1 bag Roundy’s Marshmallows @$1.25 (normally $1.87)
- 4 boxes Nutrigrain bars @$1.99 (normally $3.48)
- 2 Cocoa Krispies $1.99 (normally $3.69)
- 3 Capri Sun @$2.39
- 3 glazed croissants from the bakery @$.89
- Skintimate Shave Cream @$2 (normally $2.49)
- 2# bananas = $.97
- 3 oranges @$.69 = $2.07
- 2 Roundy’s String Cheese @$1.29 (normally $1.79)
- Roundy’s Skim Milk Gallon @$2.75
- 2 Dannon Light and Fit Yogurts @$1.99
Two FREE hot dogs, two FREE Kraft Salad Dressings, $1 FREE produce WYB2 Kraft Dressings, 1 FREE bag marshmallows WYB2 Kellogg’s Cereals, two $1/2 Nutrigrain Bars (doubled), two $1/1 Cocoa Krispies, $1 FREE produce WYB2 Kellogg’s cereals, three FREE Capri Sun (from suck up letters), $1/1 Skintimate (doubled), $.46 store coupon for milk, $3.75 coupon for milk from previous cereal deal, two $1/1 Dannon yogurt (doubled), $.15 bag credit, 4 game pieces that say 2 Monopoly game pieces
Final price : $59.05 for $10.12 – a 83% savings and 14 game pieces.
I did get 3 “winning” Monopoly coupons: 2 for Gillete Foamy Shave Cream and one for a Palermos pizza.
The 1,000 Isle dressing is for my new favorite salad: Taco Salad! I will share the recipe later this week but it takes one 8oz bottle and is GREAT for taking to a pot luck!
How did you do at the store this week?