I hadn’t been sharing them because they were pretty much all paid for so far! I have been doing sponsored posts, and getting a lot of coupons for FREE items…
Here is an example of one shopping trip at Copps:
(I was paid $45 from a company for groceries to do a cheese post… $20 in free coupons for Entenmann’s, $8 free Dole items)
- (2) Roundy’s White Bread @$0.99 (normally $1.39)
- (8) Entenmann’s mini muffins @$4.49 (BOGO sale going on!)
- Roundy’s Spinach @$0.88 (normally $1.39)
- (8) Dole Shakers @$1.50 (normally $2.29)
- 10 oz Athena Phillo Shells @$1.79 (normally $2.29)
- Shredded Asiago @$3.99
- Hot cross buns @$1.99 (normally $3.99)
- Asparagus $2.33
- Grenadine @$1.69
- 1 Gallon skim Milk @$3.49
Coupons used: (4) $20 off Entenmann’s, (8) Free Dole item, $45 voucher. There is also a Savingstar offer where you spend $12 of Dole items and get $4 back.
Grand total: (-$31.75 overage).
See? I still have money to use!
I also still have a $60 gift card to Madison Fresh Market…
You will soon see recipes for Spanikopita Cups and a Fresh Asparagus Tart…and there are a lot of mini muffins going to Miss Sarah’s school for the “snack closet”.
So…unless I use my own budget, I don’t usually share my trips