I am the type of person who gets kind of uptight and anxious if my phone battery starts to die – especially if I know I’m not going to be in a place to charge it for a while. That’s why I’m buying one of these Powerocks Magic Cubes. Available in 5 colors, it is a rechargeable hub that you can charge your Apple, Samsung, HTC, or other device with – kind of like taking an electrical outlet with you! This device typically sells for $79.95 but is available on Tanga for only $9.99 today! Shop now!
- Packs an impressive 7800mah external battery for mobile power on the go
- Integrated micro-USB charging cable
- Universal USB port allows for charging off most mobile devices
- 4-LED charging indicator (each with 25% increment)
- Built-in IC protection: overload protection, over-voltage protection and overheat protection
- Automatically turns off when your device is at full power
- Convenient On/Off button
- Built-in USB and Micro USB cables so you can charge on the go without carrying the extra cords
- Simple and easy design to stylishly hide the cords when done
- Lightweight and easily fits in pocket or backpack
- Aluminum housing for durability and safety
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor activities
- Compatible with Apple, Samsung,HTC and other universal Micro USBcharging ports
- Great for using on-the-go; while traveling, camping, picnics, emergency power during outages, on vacation, in office, on the road, etc.