If your family likes playing board games, or if you’re shopping around for a few gift ideas, take a look at today’s Amazon Deal of the Day. Save up to 40% off strategy board games with prices starting as low as $7.99!
Here are a few of the top rated games on sale:
The Resistance (The Dystopian Universe) – $10.39 (Reg. $19.99 – 48% Off!)
- The Resistance redefines social deduction – everyone plays till the end of the game
- Your ability to lie to your friends and know when they are lying to you is critical to win
- Not for the faint of heart, or slow of mind – but if you are quick on your feet you’ll be proud of your hard fought victories
- 5 to 10 players, 30 minute playtime
- Cover art may vary – revised edition now includes updated card art and the “Inquisitor” expansion in place of “The Plot Thickens” cards.
Splendor Board Game – $20.49 (Reg. $39.99 – 49% Off!)
As a wealthy Renaissance merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Acquire precious stones to trade them for development cards. Use development cards to acquire more gem stones. Use your gems and gold to create the most fantastic jewelry, and appeal to the nobles to gain the prestige you need to win.
Risk Game – $15.99 (Reg. $29.99 – 47% Off!)
- Earn troops and attack your opponents
- Defend your territories when your opponents attack
- 3 ways to play: Introductory, classic, and 2-player
- For 2 to 5 players
- Includes gameboard, 5 armies with 40 infantry, 12 cavalry and 8 artillery each, deck of 43 cards, two reference cards, 5 dice and instructions
7 Wonders – $26.99 (Reg. $49.99 – 46% Off!)
You are the leader of one of the 7 great cities of the Ancient World. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
Would You Rather/You Gotta Be Kidding Card Game (Fun Pack) – $8.99 (Reg. $11.99 – 25% Off!)
Included here are two classic Zobmondo card games. The classic Would You Rather? Card Game is a great way to play Zobmondo. Would You Rather in just a few minutes. Neither is not an option here. No matter how challenging the dilemma is choosing has never been so funny. Read the would you rather questions then let the conversation and laughter rip. Discuss and debate the mind-boggling options and see just how long it takes you all to agree on the absurd. To win you must collect five cards by correctly predicting what the others will choose. In this version you’ll find question that are ethical bizarre and mind-bending but each is a field-tested conversation starter that is guaranteed to provoke ridiculous fun break the ice at any party and — if played correctly — open a unique window into the wild imaginations of friends and family. The card game version of the board game with same name. You Got to Be Kidding Card game is the card game version of You Got to Be Kidding. It gets kids and grown-ups thinking, laughing, reasoning and having a blast making goofy decisions and completing the wild “Would You Rather” Challenges. Best of all, kids have fun speaking up for a change, instead of always saying “I don’t know.” Watch imagination rule and confidence build as kids get comfortable standing up for their choice while laughing the whole time. Players must choose between two difficult scenarios such as: eating a bucket of apple stems or eating 20 banana stems. “Neither” is not permitted as an answer in this card game.