I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
The snow will be flying before we know it so it was time to get the basic preparations done.
So far today we have:
- put plastic on the window’s
- gotten the snow blower ready
- bikes hung on the racks of the garage
- primed the generator (we occasionally loose power in ice storms/blizzards)
- drained the lawn mower and lawn tractor
- have the Christmas cards in the mail
- have the last of the giving tree items pulled to deliver
- put the outside lights up
- put the Christmas Star up
Now we are ready to get out the Christmas Tree, angel garland and get out the holiday card holder…but that might be saved for tomorrow. I have just about worn out, LOL!
What do you do to get ready for winter?