I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Here’s a Prime Day Deal that we love! TODAY ONLY, purchase a Fitbit Charge HR and Receive a $25 Amazon.com Credit! Combine this with the a coupon code for $20 Off $100 and we’ve got one heck of a deal. Here’s a little more about the Fitbit Charge HR followed by all of the details on how you can own one for less than $100:
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
Want one for less than $100? Here’s how:
- Add a Fitbit Charge HR to your cart.
- Use the promo code PRI20ARC to save $20 on a $100 Amazon Purchase when you pay with your Amazon Rewards Visa Card.
- Select “FREE No Rush Shipping” at checkout to receive a $5.00 Amazon Credit.
- Earn a $25 Amazon Credit for purchasing the Fitbit Charge HR.
- After discounts, it is like paying only $92.77 for the Fitbit Charge HR!