Did anyone else spend their weekend doing yard work? We are trying to repair our super patchy yard so we dethatched, did a bunch of other stuff to it, and then put down fertilizer and seed. It has been my job to go out and water the lawn twice a day and I have been getting SO FRUSTRATED with our hoses. It seems like I have to stop 5 or 6 times to go unkink it. That is why I am SO EXCITED to shop Amazon’s Deal of the Day today: Save on NeverKink Garden Hoses!! Prices start as low as $21.99 and you can choose from 50 Ft., 75 Ft., or 100 Ft.
- Guaranteed Not to Kink or Tangle
- Rigid Sleeve Prevents Kinking at the Faucet
- High Strength Lead-Free Aluminum Couplings Leak & Crush-proof
- Contains Microshield to Prevent Mold and Mildew
- Remains Flexible Down to 45 degrees