I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- I got to meet some readers from the blog – and their cutie patootie children!
- I was offered $.05 for an item that was tagged $5.00 — she huffed when I said “sorry, no” then set it down – someone immediately picked it up and bought it – squealing with delight.
- I went inside to go potty and came back to someone digging in boxes at the back of my garage. They had to physically MOVE the ladder/shelves combo to get past it as it was blocking the back of the garage.
- People thought I had 5 children – as Miss Sarah was playing in our yard with 4 friends. They wanted to know how I had the time to put the sale together. (Crack me up!)
- We only got rained on twice — I told people that there was no extra charge for the water.
I can hardly wait to see what eye opening experiences I get tomorrow.