I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix
- canola oil
- Purple, blue and green gel coloring
- -Make the white cake mix according to the box
- -Make the strawberry cake mix according to the box
- -Divide the batter into four bowls
- -Add blue gel food coloring to one
- -Add purple gel food coloring to the second and
- -Add green gel food coloring to the third bowl.
- -Leaving the fourth bowl white cake batter
- -Leave the strawberry batter the way it is
- -Spray the Bundt pan with Pam spray.
- -Begin by spooning in the white batter then the purple next then the green batter, then the blue batter on around the pan.
- -Fill the top of the colors with the strawberry batter and take a knife and pull through to barely mix it up.
- -Bake the cake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- -Allow the cake to cool in the pan for about 20 minutes then remove the cake from the Bundt pan and place on a wire rack until completely cooled.
VANILLA ROYAL ICING:
1/4 tsp cream of tarter
3 C powder sugar plus 1/2 c on stand by
1 tsp vanilla
yellow, green, pink and blue gel food coloring
bright colored sixlets, and purple and pink sugar sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients, except the colors and sprinkles and sixlets, into a standing mixer and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the extra half cup of powder sugar if the royal icing looks like soup once stiff peaks form split into 5 bowls
- add the colors into the bowls, mix until you have your desired color, leaving one bowl white
- drizzle the colors onto the cake with a spoon
- unicorn poop
- add the sprinkles and then the sixlets