I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
There have been a lot of new dates added to my Coupon Clipping 101 class schedule. I always update my Class Schedule page but thought I would pop this in a regular post for you.
I have A LOT of libraries checking on dates so you will see more cities added soon! You can bookmark the page (here) and keep an eye on it.
Below you will see the list of confirmed dates for the fall…more will be added soon!
– Tuesday, July 26th. Oxford Public Library Fundraiser – 6-8PM. ***This is a FUNDraiser for them by a private group: the charge is $15 but there will be door prize drawings and goodies for all that attend
– Tuesday, Sept 13th, 6:30-8:30 PM at the Verona Public Library, Verona. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Saturday, Sept 17th, 1-3 PM at the Madison Alicia Ashman Library branch, 733 N High Point Rd, Madison. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Saturday, October 1st, 10AM at the Sun Prairie Public Library. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Saturday, October 15th, 10AM in Elkhorn at the Matheson Memorial Library, 101 N. Wisconsin Street (262-723-2678) -Registration required to ensure enough handouts for all! FREE (Library is sponsoring it)