I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Today on Vera Bradley, select colors are discounted 40% off, 50% off, and even 60% off! This is a great chance to get some Chrsitmas shopping finished. Save 40% on Plum Crazy, Fanfare, Midnight Blues, Blue Bayou, Jazzy Blooms, Flutterby, Clementine, and Va Va Bloom.
Save 50% on Tutti Fruitt, Venetian Paisley, Julep Tulip, and Canterberry Cobalt.
Save 60% on Canyon, Provencal, Portobello Road, and Dogwood.
Discounts will be applied at checkout. Shop the sale now, and let us know what great deals you score!